Investor Resources, Inc. shall exercise its best efforts to act in good faith and in the best interests of the client.
- Investor Resources, Inc. is only compensated by client paid fees.
- Investor Resources, Inc. provides prior to a client engagement securities department filing form ADV Part 2 describing fees
- Investor Resources, Inc. manages portfolios with differing parameters requiring a minimum investment of either $50,000 or $250,000. Fees for specific projects are listed in form ADV Part 2.
- Investor Resources, Inc. earns no commissions from any source.
- Investor Resources, Inc. does not act as a general partner nor receive commissions from any investment made in client accounts.
- Investor Resources, Inc. does not receive referral fees from any source.
- Investor Resources, Inc. does not receive on-going income in any form from any investment used in client accounts.
- Investor Resources, Inc. has no financial incentive to recommend specific investment product over any other.
- Investor Resources, Inc. principals are not engaged in any other business activity.
CLICK HERE to request a Fiduciary Questionnaire to give to your investment broker. The questionnaire includes a separate answer page to explain typical responses and what they mean to you.
CLICK HERE to download a copy of our ADV Part 2 disclosure booklet.
Investor Resources, Inc. shall provide written disclosure to the client prior to the engagement of the advisor, and thereafter throughout the term of the engagement, of any conflicts of interest, which will or reasonably may compromise the impartiality or independence of the advisor. Investor Resources, Inc., or any party in which the advisor has a financial interest, does not receive any compensation or other remuneration that is contingent on any client's purchase or sale of a financial product. The advisor does not receive a fee or other compensation from another party based on the referral of a client or the client's business.
Contact Us Today!